Found a little 7DRL time in the day's first hours. Added this to The Crawling Eater:
- Eating will now fill the player's stomach. Different kinds of walls to eat fill the stomach to different amounts.
- The player may defecate the stomach contents to the ground, changing the terrain.
- Defecation happens voluntarily, or, more probable the fuller the stomach gets, involuntarily.
- The more a terrain is defecated on, the harder to move through it becomes. Enough feces will pile up to a wall.
- If a player defecates too much on their current map cell, they will suffocate.
Here's a screenshot ("oo" is the player avatar):